Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mission accomplished

I did such a good job on the valve covers yesterday, they look professional (well, they look a lot better than they did). I came away with only minor injuries, one gouge and a bad scrape, you know, power tools. The second time I figured out gloves might be a good idea. Duh. It's so quiet this morning. Em is gone still, Ry is sleeping, husband is sleeping and here I am tapping away. He stays up way too late sometimes, but he always has, poor guy was not built for 9-5, unless that is 9 pm to 5 am. Me, I can go to bed at 9 and be up at 5 just fine. Or Up at 6 or 7, I'm ok either way! Well, there is a lot to do today, Em returns, I have some bread to bake, dishes to do and possible a wedding to attend. Let's hope we get it all done.
God is good and his mercy endures forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home