Friday, July 29, 2005

Job update

That's job as in work, not Job as in the bible book. Although sometimes it feels like that. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, yeah, new job. I started my orientation and it is going well. I think this will work out well, you never know. Bringing in a check will be nice. The kids are handling it well, although my daughter keeps calling me, when will I be home, can she have a star crunch, watch a movie, call her friend, etc. I put my phone on buzz as it was getting embarassing. This is a very low energy job and that's fine. I do not find myself a very high energy person lately. I don't know that I have ever found myself high energy. Bouncy people are fun to watch for a while but they tire me out, they are always trying to engage me and I don't neccesarily want to be engaged. I'm the one someone is always trying to drag on some ride, on to the dance floor, or some other adventure. Harumph. It's not that I don't enjoy doing stuff but some of what I enjoy is observing, then if I feel like it I may go ahead. I don't like feeling pressured. I am an INFJ, and that does not mean that I am antisocial, but I don't jump in feet first. Cheerleaders can be so annoying, so cheerful, sometimes I wonder do they realy feel like that all the time? Don't they have any other setting? Do they think everyone else is as excited about everything as they are? Why does everything they say seem to have an exclamation point after it? Are they punctuationally challenged? Am I? Just kidding. Anyhoo, it is going well and I will start actually doing work next week. We are settling down a bit from the frenzy most of this month has been. August should be more calm and quiet. A good time to start a new job.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty-Jo said...

LOL!
I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to pinch people like that!

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger madmom said...

I try to appreciate everyone's gifts, mind you, I'm not complaining!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home