Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well, sad, sad

The two people I wrote about yesterday both died. I am glad for them, they didn't linger long. It was a blessing to have been able to work with them both. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't believe in God or an afterlife, what a comfort it is to know they are beyond pain, that their prayers and the prayers of those around them were answered in such a quick, decisive manner. What a blessing to be taken from the world and ushered into a place of peace and rest, to be with God, to see him face to face. Bless the people who cared for these folks, they were loved and well taken care of.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

You are an amazing person. I admire your strength and your generosity so much. You are helping people make the transition into the next life...you make that transfer, for lack of a better word, easier.

God Bless you.

Friday, March 30, 2007 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger madmom said...

Thank you Sharon. I hope I do, it is a job somewhat like parenting, you feel inadequate and woefully unprepared, but then, how could you really prepare? You learn by doing. In the meantime I am doing my best and believing that God is alongside picking up where I lack. It is a good job, anyway.

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger madmom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home