Wednesday, February 21, 2007

what's for dinner!

Now that I am working full time dinner is a problem. We end up eating out a lot. Too much, but there isn't much I can do about it. I work ten hour shifts, 8 to 630, and I don't get home until around 7. I have one evening off each week, in addition to the weekends. It just isn't enough time to get things ready, to put together anything decent. We have a friend who uses "dinners done right", one of those meal prep services, and he swears by it. For less than 170 dollars we can get 12 meals ready to cook, made from fresh ingredients that we can take out of the freezer and cook. There are side dishes available but I think we can manage salad and rolls on our own. Anyway, we will give it a shot and see how it works! I might add we spend that much eating out in any given month or less, and it is much less healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home