Saturday, January 13, 2007

new job

OK, it's 25 degrees outside. It is cold. So cold.....
I quit my job yesterday. I hate doing that but this was a really wretched job. I was disappointed, I tried very hard, but it just felt like I was never going to get the work done. I am a INFJ (see meyers-briggs)and as such need to get things done. I hate to have loose ends and this place was like a macrame house unravelling. I tried to get as much done as I could so that there was not a bunch of work left unfinished. But it was never going to get all done. SO many people feeling so demoralized there. Typical nursing home.
They cut and cut and cut trying to wring every penny out of those places until the people who work there are dried up and have given all they can, then they bring in a new crop of victims people who will do the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home