Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's almost Christmas

I have been so busy with new job, I am still here. We are almost ready, and basically broke. But we are still kicking! I think we will make it. The job is hard, very busy, I feel like my brain is cold molasses, and it is slowly warming up but I have to push to make it work fast enough. It is more of an effort than it was 10 years ago.
I think about Christmas, so much goes into the big day, but really, God is here all the time, Jesus doesn't just come that day, and I am so glad for that. It is nice to remember the one day, but really, it isn't just that one day, we can remember that he is here, all the time. It is not just an historic event and now it's done, like, say, the 4th of July or the Columbus day storm. He was there then, is here now and will always be with us. Beloved Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home