Thursday, February 15, 2007

New job

Ok, I have been three weeks on the new new job. I love it. What a difference. I actually enjoy what I am doing, enjoy going to work. I am doing hospice nursing. I have done some in the past but mostly as an on call, no case management, and as such I did not have much continuity. I enjoyed it but got tired of the driving, our territory was huge and as on call I had no territory. I am making good money, working 4 tens, and have most weekends off. I get to spend lots of time helping people who really appreciate what I am doing and I feel competent. I hate jobs where not matter how hard you try you feel like a failure. This is so much better. Thank you God! I even get to work in a faith based company so we get to, are encouraged to pray with people. What a concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home