Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vista

Sigh. My husband upgraded my computer and added vista as my operating system. Now I can't post pictures on my blog. I don't kknow why. I unblocked popups, I don't know what else to try. It also won't let my computer remember my filled in field info, which I kinds like my computer to do. It helps as I don't always write things down. What's so great about vista? I guess it has the ability to run as if you had two different computers. Sort of a virtual thing. Why I would ever want to do this is beyond me, I have enough trouble making one work. It's just like cars, I really just want it to work, and I don't want to have to go through any gymnastics, mental or physical to make that happen. He is going to put windows "something else" back on, goody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home