Sunday, June 17, 2007

I have one lady I am caring for who is sweet and funny. She is always smiling, and laughing, although she is in chronic pain. She has a glamor shot pic of her on her wall. We talked about what she wants to do, and she said she wants to dance again. She can't right now as she is just too frail, needs a walker. The last time I saw her this past week she had gone out to lunch with her kids, she said it was a nice goodbye. I asked her is she was going somewhere, and she smiled and said yes. She said Jesus was going to come carry her up to heaven. She is doing fine, as far as I can see, and is as alert as ever, but I have heard that people sometimes know when they are going to die before anyone else does. I asked if she was going to be there when Icome back on Monday, she said she didn't know. I wonder if she will be? I guess if not, she will be busy dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home