Sunday, May 27, 2007

what I have been spending my time and money on....

Our side yard that will be lawn, terraced on the hillside, and will put the chiminea and seating for a nice quiet secluded corner to sip coffee and enjoy the peace. Note the tiki torches, PCDoc loves tiki torches.
This is the hugest lemon balm you have ever seen, and it smells so good!
One of my rhodies.
One of two dogwoods we put in our front yard
my hens and chicks
one of our four beautiful rose bushes
the railroad ties that will border our lawn, retain the yard somewhat
and the is the yard itself, which will be lawn
the corner rock and rhodie garden
this are will be filled in with rocks to make it a real rock garden. I will also plant thyme or some creeper to cover some of the rock
our patio, note the chiminea; PCDoc also loves chiminea. My favorite is the table, it has tile inset, it's like an ourdoor coffee table, 39.97 at Bimart!
And the grill, do you see the shaft of light hitting it? PCDoc has been mourning ever since our grill bought last year grew legs and walked away, we finally replaced it. It has three burners, a side burner and end tables. He loves to burn meat.
And another one of my roses, close up. These guys grow 7 + feet tall by the end of summer. mostly I just try to keep them under control.
One of the 6 inch across blooms
And, our 10 cubic yard pile of dirt. This will cover the yard which will first be mowed and covered in fabric, and eventually sodded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home