Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clinton a Drag? Dems Fear Her Negatives
Hmm, and this they are just figuring out? That Hil is polarizing, and she sets some people on edge, causing republicans who might otherwise not get off thier bible belting, gun toting, conservative asses and vote? I thought that the lowest turnout of voters is in the young liberal crowd, the ones most likely to complain about the usurper in chief in office right now. I don't honestly know who she is supposed to appeal to most, who is her base? Is it feminists? Not a big voting segment, perhaps it is the balding, birkenstock wearing long haired aging liberals I see padding around Powell's, trying to look intellectual and sound cooly aloof yet compassionate. I would think she would be a big turnoff to most younger folks, probably reminds them of their owm mothers, what do you do when the up and coming generations reject you and your liberal ideals because you are the establishment? What a pickle! I dunno. I would not vote for her because she seems fake to me. I doubt her principles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home